gambling australiaThis checklist will guide you in making arrangements to book your wedding ceremony. Best wishes!
download casino games mobile phoneAt this point, it must be assumed that you have been able to choose a wedding day that is convenient for the church/synagogue of your choice and for the reception facilities that you prefer.
- Does the church/synagogue have any special rules or traditions that you should know about? Can you write your vows, personalize your ceremony? What are the parameters?
- What will be the time limitations on your wedding day? Is there a ceremony preceding or following yours? This should be checked again, two weeks prior to your wedding date.
- Is there a lounge or other setting suitable for photographs? Is there a rest area where other members of your party can relax, should there be some unforeseen delay?
- Who will be your musician? Are you allowed to provide your own musician? Soloist? Music selections?
- What kind of monetary obligations are there? Are you expected to pay for wedding ceremony services, or is a donation more traditional?
- If your ceremony is to be held somewhere other than a church/synagogue (a hotel for instance), what are your obligations to the officiator?
- Is it acceptable to tape record, video or to take flash pictures of the ceremony? Are there facilities for this?
- Aisle runners and length of aisle – what is available and do you wish to use them?
- Where are the flowers to be positioned? What is the best time for them to be delivered? Are there candelabras, candles, unity stand available?
- Are there to be any special seating arrangements for close family members and friends? How is this to be handled?