Getting married outside can be a lot of fun, very casual, or very formal.If you and your fiance love the outdoors, and your clergy is on board with the idea, go for it!
Of course, that also means taking into account the weather for your wedding day, number of guests and privacy of the location. We all have seen onlookers at public events stealing those ‘Kodak’ moments.
Included are wedding venue ideas, considerations and tips for your outdoor ceremony.
Wedding Venues for Your Outdoor Wedding
- A park, either in town, in the country
- A pretty backyard garden
- A church with a courtyard, or gardens
- Mountain top and ski areas
- Botanical garden
- Sculpture park
- Hotel with outside landscaped areas
- Golf course
- A zoo
- Gazebo (private or community)
- Reception venue with outdoor gardens